speaker Technical parameters
Main technical parameters and functions of speakers -
1. The rated impedance Z speaker is an inductive load element. For ac signal, its impedance varies with frequency, and its typical impedance curve is shown in figure 3. The first impedance minimum after the pictorial insanity is the rated impedance. It is the main basis for calculating the output power of frequency divider and amplifier
2. The dc resistance of the voice coil dc resistance is smaller than the rated impedance, and is generally about 0.85 times the rated impedance.
3. The resonance frequency fo the resonant frequency is about the speaker in the free sound field in low frequency impedance value reaches the maximum value when the frequency of the corresponding (see figure 3) fo values associated with the diameter of the speaker, xsl-fo is generally low, large diameter woofer fo generally within the scope of the 18-80 hz.
4. The total Q value Qts reflects the damping state of the vibration system near the speaker fo, which is an important parameter to determine the low-frequency characteristics of the loudspeaker.
5. The resonant impedance Zmax resonant impedance refers to the impedance value of the speaker fo.
6. Effective diameter Din it has a value of vibration speakers 1/2 of the diameter of the vibrating plate and ring width (unit: mm) and the value is not only related to the case volume, and determines the speaker in the low frequency band (20-100 hz) can be the loudest power output.
7. The equivalent vibration of equivalent vibration quality Mo speaker quality refers to the vibration of the loudspeaker system, and the reaction force of the air because the speaker vibration and attached to the cone the sum of added mass on either side of the basin. 8. Mechanical q-value Qms which reflects the mechanical damping state of the suspension system of the speaker fo. The actual test indicates that it also has an influence on the performance of the medium-high frequency of the loudspeaker.
9. Q value Qes which reflects the amount of electrical damping at the speaker fo. It also has an effect on the performance of the medium-high frequency of speakers.
10. Equivalent volume Vas equivalent volume is a very important parameter in speaker design. It refers to the air in this volume of speaker and acoustic compliance equals the acoustic compliance (unit: L) it is a body is proportional to the volume of the amount of the difference in different speakers Vas, small only 2 litres, big can reach more than three hundred litres.
Linear displacement Xmax 11. It refers to the biggest one-way linear amplitude speaker cone cone (unit: mm) modern new-type high-power low-frequency loudspeaker linear displacement can reach 3-12 mm (see the speaker size range 4 to 8 inches) it effectively improves the low frequency of modern small loudspeaker replay ability. The small caliber unit can also emit low frequency energy with similar large-caliber units.
12. Feature sensitivity It is defined as the speakers on the standard baffle input within effective frequency band of a pink noise signal, the speaker positive axis from the reference point distance of 1 meter of sound pressure level (unit: db) it reflects the degree of easy to push the speaker unit.
- Definition Of Bluetooth Speaker
- Bluetooth Speaker Introduction
- Application Of Bluetooth Speaker
- Bluetooth Speaker Specifications
- Bluetooth Speaker How To Connect To...
- Classification Of Bluetooth Speaker
- Bluetooth How To Connect Bluetooth ...
- The Difference Between WiFi And Blu...
- The Prospect Of Wireless Bluetooth ...
- Bluetooth Speaker – Worth Music The...
- Earphone Features Of Earphones
- USB Charger Electronic Equipment
- Speaker Rated Power
- Earphone Play Radiation
- USB Charger Do Not Enter The Power
- Earphone On The Sound
- Speaker Electroacoustic Transducer
- USB Charger Overvoltage Protection
- Earphone Headphones Are Often Used
- USB Charger Use Very Much